turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paul Platz

Started by MikeStaten, February 10, 2015, 08:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeStaten

I had the pleasure of talking to Paul Platz last night.  He called me immediately after I PMed a question on here about his calls.  I have two calls from him so far, walnut crystal pot and a short box, but after talking with him I think I will be in the market for more.  The sound, fit and finish on his calls are all excellent.  Plus, he's a really nice guy and willing to spend time talking about his calls. 

sbbow

Have a couple of his calls as well and not not be more happy with them. Nice guy as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblr77

His slate pots are as good as it gets.

REBELYELL

Paul is a great guy and makes awesome sounding turkey calls. I have several from him and they are all very good calls. They produce authentic turkey language and they are easy on the eyes too.

Spitten and drummen

I will second that. I have 3 of his pots and haven't found one better than these.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

scoot12

Yep I have a walnut glass, cherry crystal,  cherry slate and I just got a cherry aluminum,  top notch calls and one of my favorite pot call makers.  Scoot

mgm1955

Got some on the way and really looking forward to having them for this spring.

hunter22

I love my Paul Platz pot calls. My cherry slate/glass and my walnut glass/glass are about as good as they get. They will be Mississippi bound in mid-March.   

markjm15

I heard Pauls calls for the first time last night and they have an incredible sound. I cannot believe his slate calls. Listening to his slates online I thought I was hearing a crystal call. Very impressive work by him.

-Mark
Mueller Custom Calls

-Mark Mueller

yelpaholic

any sound files of these calls anywhere???

cutt down

Quote from: yelpaholic on February 11, 2015, 12:08:38 PM
any sound files of these calls anywhere???

Yes........on the turkey calls soundfiles/youtube thread just above the pot calls thread. Or you can just search on youtube.

bcknuts

What is Paul 's contact info .   Thanks.        Kevin
Kevin

chuckward

You can find his number on his facebook page or pm him  on here pplatz83.

bcknuts

Kevin