Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

Pot Calls: **No strikers w/ pot calls**

1. Zink's Thunder Ridge Slate & Crystal (Top Left/Middle): $30 TYD
2. Ceramic over glass in walnut pot (forgot call maker) (Top Right): $30 TYD
3. Dad's green aluminum over glass in 3 inch osage pot (bottom left): $30 TYD
4. Sport N' Wood aluminum over slate double-sider in corian pot: $30 TYD
5. Lights Out slate over glass: $30 TYD

Striker Packages (Not separating at this time)

1. (SOLD)Lights Out Strikers (7 total): dymondwood, hickory, purpleheart, osage orange, not sure?, bloodwood, red cedar...........$70 TYD

2. Mixed Bag (21 total): 3 purpleheart, 6 dymondwood, 4 hickory, bubinga, ebony, bocote, rosewood, zebrawood, and 3 commercial strikers.............$100 TYD

davisd9

If you decide to separate the Lights Out strikers I am very interested in the purpleheart and red cedar.  Possibly the hickory depending on cost. Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jbird22

Footballer, could be wrong but the unkown Lights Out striker looks like Black Locust.

Footballer

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 09, 2015, 08:29:12 PM
Footballer, could be wrong but the unkown Lights Out striker looks like Black Locust.

It's not black locust. It's a pretty uncommon wood that has slipped my mind. Thanks!

drum817

I'm Interested in the lights out dymondwood striker if you will separate.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Footballer

Footballer

Footballer

All calls still for sale. $85 for lot of strikers. Offers and trades welcomed (no low balls)

Footballer

Lights out slate and strikers 3, 4, and 18 SPF

Footballer

Footballer

Dad's aluminum SPF. I will sell the strikers individually. However, I'd like to sell at least 3 at a time. PM me the strikers you want and I'll give you a price.

davisd9

The Lights Out stirkers are sold correct?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Footballer