OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hooks mouth calls

Started by northms, February 08, 2011, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Duplicator. If you need the youth size get the Jr model. If I were you I'd just get the Hunters Pack. All three of those are awesome.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

treestand

Chester

Jbird22

Quote from: turkey slayer on February 09, 2011, 12:50:00 AM
Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 08, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Jr Duplicator
and the 3 reed v!!!

Gotta agree with you there too. I still run the small frame 3 reed v a lot also. I also have developed a liking for two 2.5 reed small frame calls that Scott built for me two years ago. Somehow they got lost in the shuffle for two years. Glad I dug em up though. Bottom line is this, Hooks don't build junk!!!

Executioner

Can't go wrong with any of them, just have to find what style cut you like. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Devastator

northms

I ended up ordering the executioner and devastator for myself.  Picked up the Jr. Pro for my brother.

We'll see how I like them, I'm sure I'll be pleased.

Preacher

I am not trying to talk you out of a hooks call, they are great!!!!!   But give Joe Slaton a call (Mother Load 209-887-0016)   He will custom make you a call and give you all kind of info, and most likely save you some money.    I hve know him for years and hunted with him a good bit , plus he is a member of OG .  He is TRKYHNTR  or something like that,  check him out you will be glad you did.
Romans 8:37

ThicketThrasher

Probably the executioner. But any of the before mentioned will all be quality calls!

FLTurkey

Easy choice the Seducer.  :you_rock:

dodger

There are 19 different hooks mouthcalls... ALL work well

shootumindaface

slave601

Is there a number to get ahold of scott or someone with hooks calls
"thinnin the flock"

jv

Sounds like i need to try these Hooks Calls myself.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4