OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

lights out

Started by skimerhorn, February 02, 2015, 06:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

Anybody on here run lights out calls? I was thinking about trying there Osage copper call?

Jbird22

Wendell makes a good call. I have a Mahogany/Aluminum of his that I really like. I also had a Shedua/Copper that sounded good as well.

mgm1955

I have many of Wendell's calls in lots of surfaces and wood combos. If you pick one up you won't be disappointed.

mwr

His Dymondwood strikers are also great!! :icon_thumright:

Bowguy

Yea they are great, and not to mention he makes em look pretty darn good too

drum817

I had one of his zebra wood anodized aluminum calls..... It was a very nice call.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

mudhen

Lights Out is about the only pot call I use these days...I have about 20...slate over glass, ceramic, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Ross R

Took a bird with one of his anodized aluminum call last year. We would have had another if my buddy didn't miss! Wendell makes some nice calls for sure.

BABS9

I just ordered an osage copper from Wendell about a week ago. Can't wait for it to come in!

Huntress

I have one and I LOVE it! 

Gooserbat

Wendell builds a top notch call and is a top notch guy. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Love my ceramic over glass.....

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

budtripp

A buddy of mine has one of his slate calls in ambrosia maple.  Awesome call. I'm thinking about getting one of his yelloheart aluminums.

Full strut

i have his slate in ambrosia maple, and a anodized aluminum in yellowheart. both awesome calls! considering the same osage copper pot next