turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Travel Call Contest

Started by American Strutter, January 28, 2015, 07:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Strutter

Hey guys, it's almost that time! I'm getting geared up for the NWTF show so I won't be on too much over the next 2 weeks, but I wanted to make a fun inner team contest, plus give everybody a chance to hunt with a call. I will donate a travel call to send from team member to team member and allow everyone a chance to hunt with the call. The thing I need is the dates of your season and your weekends you will probably hunt to make sure everybody gets a chance to hunt with the call. The other thing is would you rather use a slate or a glass?  You can look at the two at Shop.americanstrutter.com. The rules will be whoever kills the largest A Typical bird with the call wins the call. That means a picture with the score must be taken with you and the call to prove you killed it with the call. Also, I would appreciate a picture of just you and the call so I can showcase it on AmericanStrutter.com.

Again, the bird with the largest typical score with the bird wins (single longest beard x 2 + weight +(sum of left and right spur x 10). This score and measurements must be posted with the call in the picture of you and the bird. I am not a fan of killing as a sport, this is merely a fun competition to make sure we score birds correctly.  Looking forward to a great fun season guys, I can't wait to show you all what American Strutter is about to come out with. It's a little different than what your used to seeing in an outdoor gear company. God bless and have a great day.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GobbleNut

Sounds great.  Thanks for doing this.  The optimum time for me would probably be between around April 20th, but I can adjust my schedule to accommodate others.  Also, if there is a choice, I would prefer a slate pot call rather than the box.  ....Whatever is good with everybody else is fine, though.

BOFF

Thanks!!

Season is same as yours, as long as you haven't moved from up the road.

Prefer slate

God Bless,
David B.

anthonyjhallen

I will send out a PM with available dates and address so we can make this happen.

My unit is leaving for the National Training Center in the Southern California desert in about two weeks for a month long training rotation.  With that said, we will probably be better off coordinating the shipping and dates for the travel call through email.

When you get the PM with my email address in it reply back to that email address with you address and dates that you would like to hunt with the call.

If you haven't done so yet go to American Strutter and Team Crusaders facebook page and show us some love. 

Thanks Chad!!!!

hookedspur

Hi guys if you haven't already done so please PM me your emails so I can send you the call schedule ...Thanks
CRUSADERS

honker22

Just got the call. It sounds sweet!  Are we supposed to sign/date it?
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

hookedspur

I would think so especially if you kill one with it
Did Quinn or Cliff sign it they were to have it before you ?
CRUSADERS

Clif Owen

honker22

Double beard sent to turkey heaven this morning.

BOFF

Woohoo!!

Way to go!!

Have a story?

God Bless,
David B

snapper1982

thenatural67

Who all has killed one with it so far ?
CRUSADERS
2016 Old Gobbler Contest Champions

honker22

So far, I think just me. Unless Anthony smoked one today

BOFF

Should be seeing this soon, as I believe I'm set up to have it on the 11th!!

:blob10:

God Bless,
David B.