Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Cheap gas means road trips

Started by FullChoke, January 27, 2015, 07:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

It's fun to kill birds where you live. It's fun to kill birds where someone else lives. It's fun.

What is your home state and what other states do you anticipate traveling to this season in hot pursuit? Low gas prices = dead turkeys.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

pullit

I live in Tennessee and plan to also hunt in Texas.

They are developing land around the place I have to hunt here in TN and for the last couple of years, it has really screwed up the turkey hunting. Birds are getting few and far between.
Texas was great last year for me, sure hope it is close to being that good this year.

jakesdad

Probably stuck here in MO this year. Slight chance I might go to KS. Would love to hook up with some out of state action with some team members sometime though!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

FullChoke

I will be running around Mississippi and will probably make one OOS trip to Alabama.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

surehuntsalot

mostly Mississippi and maybe a trip to florida
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Hooter

I had originally planned on making a few states, but had a drawback.
Probably gonna stay close to home.
We got some pretty good turkeys here anyway!!  :newmascot:

FullChoke

Quote from: Hooter on February 03, 2015, 03:09:29 AM
We got some pretty good turkeys here anyway!!  :newmascot:
If you look up the word "UNDERSTATEMENT" on Wikipedia, this quote ^ appears in it!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :smiley-char092: :smiley-char092: