Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team members

Started by willy8457, January 26, 2015, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willy8457

Looks like we have Six team members from last year and one new one. I got ahold of every body i could from years past and this looks like it's it I got ahold of Outgunner, Terry and they both passed. I had a guy from ct  get ahold of me and wanted on the team so i added him, Ctburdchasr is his name . if anybody know someone that  wants on the team let me know.

willy8457

FttFttVroom!

I would be happy to join back up with the Assassins again.  I didn't get back on here in time last year and all the spots were full.  I did harvest a nice tom last year and had a great season.  If you guys will have me again I'm up for it :you_rock:

willy8457

I'll put you on the list , good to have you back on the team

FttFttVroom!

Thanks Willy!  I'm ready to put one down for the team....and maybe a couple more

mwr

If you need anyone else. I'm not on a team. Be Glad to help out!!   Mike

willy8457

I have had a couple people get ahold of me that wanted on the team.  FttFttvroom and MWR, FttFttvroom was on the team before and MWR is new.  As of now we only need two more . I think MWR name is Mike  welcome to the team.

mwr

makova

welcome to the team Mike

good to have you back Vroom1

willy8457

Big hooks might rejoin the team, he hasn't got back to yet. If he does we only need one more.

BigGobbler

Welcome team members.what state are we all from and what's your plan of turkey adventures for this season. I'm from Florida and only hunting in Florida and North Carolina this Mar. I wanted to make a travel call for the team and have it given o the person with the best score on our team. But looks like that idea is not going to happen this year. I started working a second job at a new big sports store opening up in town and have not had time to work on any calls. If I get some time I will get something put together- cypress pot with glass^crystal with our team banner. anyone interested.

eddie234

Greetings, my name is Ed and I'm from Glen Dale, WV. I'll only be hunting close to home.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Indiana Bushwacker

If you guys are looking for anymore let me know doesn't look like any of the team I was on is coming back

FttFttVroom!

Hello all, and welcome to the team Mike!  I'm Aaron and live/hunt all over Oklahoma.  Guess that makes me mainly a Rio assassin, but we do have some easterns and merriams as well.

willy8457

I'm from Central Pa, I'll start in Ct, and hunt a lot in pa.