turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Updated "The Original" Crystal over Carbon Fiber Pot Call

Started by rutandstrut, January 21, 2015, 08:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rutandstrut

I gave the "The Original" Crystal over Carbon Fiber a new cleaner look for 2015. A lot of people wanted to be able to see the Carbon Fiber more, so I put the Logo off to the side at an angle and added a couple tracks. Hope you like the update!

sbbow

That look very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Augusta

Bet that's a screamer.  I'd like to run one. You going to be at Nashville this year?
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

outdoors

WOW  :begging:  THATS A SHARP LOOKING CALL
CAN U POST A SOUND FILE.  :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

merocustomcalls

mgm1955

rutandstrut

Thanks for all the great comments on this Call. If you want to hear one of these run you can call me at 407-625-1933 after 5 EST and I will be happy to play one for you! I will also try to.post a sound file in the sound file.section.

fountain2

no need to hear one..i know they are awesome...will you build me one and send it to me?  can I get just the painted turkey only..no tracks?

rutandstrut

Here is the Modified Soumd Board you requested. I need some 2 3/4" 12 Ga. TSS #9's for my Ithacha "Project Turkey Gun"

tomstopper

fountain2

Both sound boards look sweet to me..looking forward to calling some birds with it this spring!  NY old double talk and this should make some birds have headaches....

I don't have stuff to load 12 ga stuff..maybe some others can work a trade with ya

turkeykiller

rutandstrut

Two Options

Option #1
Call
Turned Striker
Production Style Striker

Option #2
Call
Turned Striker
Production Style Striker
Turned Aluminum "All Weather" Striker by David Grimsely