Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The 2015 Roaring 20's Team roster

Started by FullChoke, January 19, 2015, 07:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

I now present the 2015 Roaring 20's Team. We have 10 returning team mates and 2 new members on our roster and I look forward to everyone limiting out on obnoxiously large gobblers and having too much safe fun while doing so. Welcome to everyone!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Camocutie
Eric Gregg
FullChoke
Gagry
Gophert
Hooter
Irishwhiskey
Jakesdad
Mightyjoeyoung
Pullit
Surehuntsalot
Xarcher

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

This Missouri boy feels a little out of place with all you east of the big river guys! ;D ;D

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

FullChoke

Quote from: jakesdad on January 19, 2015, 08:45:43 AM
This Missouri boy feels a little out of place with all you east of the big river guys! ;D ;D
Tim, I've predicted this correctly before: The heaviest bird posted on this team will be one that you dropped.

Let's see how that plays out.  :popcorn:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

old frank

I didn't get back on the team this year. I did something dumb and responded to the "join again" email instead of coming here and responding to the private message. When I realized the mistake it was too late.

I wish you all the best of luck this year  and let them 20's roar. :z-guntootsmiley:

mightyjoeyoung

Hello again to the "old hats" and nice to see the new members!  Good luck this season and lets try to take the whole shebang this year!  I hope I can do my part and can't wait to see the pics that are sure to come soon!

Don
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.