turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Banner updates

Started by anthonyjhallen, January 18, 2015, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

Reply with the number of birds you killed last year.   I think I can figure out the rest.

Remember, gold tracks/shells represent 5 years/birds killed.

Congrats to Jim. I think he killed the biggest bird last year. He will receive the 2014 hunter of the year designation.

Have an awesome Sunday!!!

hookedspur

2013 -4 birds
2014 - 8 birds
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

thenatural67

Last year 2014 was my first year as a member and I ended the season with 6 birds
CRUSADERS
2016 Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GobbleNut

Five for me last year....
Jim

BOFF

You may still have mine from 2013, but if not, here it is. Not sure if I need to start over per rules, since I needed to take some time off last year. I'm good either way. :icon_thumright:

I killed 2 last year

God Bless,
David B

snapper1982

American Strutter

Hey guys!!!!! Good to be back. A lot has changed in my life the last 300 days or so (HoggleGobble here btw). I'm sure you all will be updated first as more and more news comes put about AMERICAN strutter. I'd like to make a custom on and send It from personal  to person and have it signed  and the biggest bird will win the call. Sorry for long intro.

Killed 9 in 2013, 11 in 2014, and I think I was hunter of year in 13? I think that bird was around 90. I should get him back any day from the taxidermist.. anywho, glad to be back. Be sure to check out americanstrutter.com or our America  Strutter Facebook page. The next couple weeks will have some major changes and facelifts to the company. Also, if you will be at the conventiontion, swing by booth 105 close to benelli and beretta, and actually directly to the left of Rob Roberts Gunworks. If I get more window stickers made, I'll try to send some out to you.

hookedspur

Good news American Strutter.  :anim_25:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Clif Owen

I didn't shoot anything last season...this is my 3rd one here.

vicksburg

]

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

American Strutter

Where do we get the new banners?

anthonyjhallen

I just returned from 30 days of training in the not so beautiful Southern California desert. When I get home this week we will get things rolling again.

BOFF

Thanks for your service Anthony!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

God Bless,
David B.

thenatural67

Hows the Banners coming ???
CRUSADERS
2016 Old Gobbler Contest Champions