OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wtb good trumpet

Started by Onpoint, January 19, 2015, 01:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

last year I kinda got the short end of the stick on what was supposed to be my birthday present. My wife, who is also a member on here told me to pick one out from whoever I wanted. I decided on it, placed the order with the guy and he let me know it'd be 3 or 4 months. Still haven't heard a word and csnt get in touch with him. Was really lookin forward to using that call this spring. I have a couple pretty good trumpets, but I'm wanting to step out of that pretty good ball park and into a damn good trumpet. My wife has a better soundin trumpet than I got. Mr. Hudson fixed her up with a fine call. Anyhow just let me know what ya got that a poor ol' tree climber might be able to afford

Thanks
Justin

pauld

Reach out to Lee Chadwich at Misfire game calls! He's got some AWESOME stuff on hand right now, as he's getting ready to go to the shows. $100-$125 will get you into one that you'll love! I can PM you the contact info if you want me too.

gobbler336

i have a couple mero's one is african blackwood i dont carry it cause i carry his cocobolo, i could sell the blackwood if you want pm and we'll work it out.