only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

roll call

Started by makova, January 16, 2015, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makova

so who is in this year?

willy8457

Makova, if you go in to the Team reg, page you will find who I have gotten ahold of  so far. I got ahold of Terry but he is not doing it this year. And I have  Pm'ed  Outgunner and Jellyhead Key with no response. Right now I think there are Six of us.

eddie234

I'd like to get back on the team this year if you'll all have me.

willy8457

you are on . check the team Reg Page thats who I have gotten ahold of so far

bowmike

Im in but not so sure how much hunting I will be able to do. I have twin girls do at the beginning of April. If you guys would like to recruit someone who can get more hunting time in feel free. I would not be offended either way.

makova

Hey bow
congrats on the girls! as a father of four you might want to hunt more the the usual.
mike

Ctburdchasr

Glad to be added, I'm looking forward to May, and I'll make sure I've got something nice to add.

turkey buster

Team choot em n da face is on your turf! Lol

Good luck guys

bowhunter2k9

Romans 8:38-39

makova

mwr

I'm new here!!  Name is Mike, C'mon April!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:

Bigsho69

Thanks for picking me up.  Planning on helping the TEAM out. 

PEA_RIDGE

Do y'all still need a member if so add me. Central Alabama hunt exclusively public land
Triple Toe Assassins, Where Pellets Meet Peckers

FttFttVroom!

Welcome to the team guys, looking forward to hearing about your adventures :you_rock:

SouthernThunder

Hey guys...I'm pretty excited to be on the team this year! I'll be hunting north and south Florida this year so hopefully I can help out the team with a few birds! Pretty pumped for March 21st!!!

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant