News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Where are you hunting.

Started by hookedspur, January 16, 2015, 09:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Looks like Im starting in VA then KY then back here in OH for our opener
then headed to KA and I hope to end the season in WV.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

snapper1982

Bigspurs68

Not in this order but... Here in ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky and either North or South Carolina depending on what I can find out.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

Bigspurs68

Didn't mean to jump in. Thought it was a general question to all....
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

BOFF

Quote from: Bigspurs68 on January 16, 2015, 05:31:07 PM
Didn't mean to jump in. Thought it was a general question to all....

Not an issue.

Reads like a great schedule!!  :blob10:

God Bless,
David B.

anthonyjhallen

I am really excited about my schedule this year.  Its looking like 3 states (FL, TX, and NC) and 8 total tags.  Hopefully I can fill them all.  The most important will be the first ones as I join Jim (gobblenut) in Florida to finish out my first slam!!!

Should be a good year.

hookedspur

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on January 17, 2015, 12:10:56 PM
I am really excited about my schedule this year.  Its looking like 3 states (FL, TX, and NC) and 8 total tags.  Hopefully I can fill them all.  The most important will be the first ones as I join Jim (gobblenut) in Florida to finish out my first slam!!!

Should be a good year.

GOOD LUCK  !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GobbleNut

Yeah,...Anthony, my son Ryan, and I are headed to Florida to start the season it looks like.  I would normally be going to TX and OK for Rios, but the FL hunt looks like it will cancel out those two.  I am going to try to get an extra Merriam's hunt here in NM on the Mescalero Indian Reservation before our regular NM season starts on April 15th. 

Since we are now hosting hunters at our place here in NM on a regular basis, I will likely be tied down throughout our NM season (April 15-May 10).  I am hoping to get in another hunt after that,...maybe Kansas,...but that remains to be seen. 

I really wanted to try to do all four of the grand slam subspecies this spring since we are going to Florida for the Osceola, but unless the stars align somehow, that might not be possible. 

Clif Owen

Will probably just stay here in LA. unless something comes up in MS.

vicksburg

Only Mississippi and Missouri this year, probably.
]

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.