turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sadler Mcgraw is the man!!

Started by Stump.270, January 15, 2015, 08:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

I recently traded some calls and ended up with two of sadlers walnut pot calls one was slate and one was crystal there was some wrong with the crystal Sadler gladly took the call back repaired it and put brand new crystal on it because the previous owner had conditioned the entire surface I ended up getting a hybrid hen and a purr pot all calls are top notch he texted me several times letting me know what was going on and sent them back asap the calls sound great! And look awesome I would like to tell everyone on here if you want to deal with a great guy give him a call  the repairs were free of charge no question asked on a used call you can't beat that i can't wait to use them this spring Sadler thank you again

WV Ridge Reaper

He's top notch for sure..I have one of the crystal calls my self..It spits feathers every time!!

drum817

Ya can't beat great customer service!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

mgm1955

He's been fantastic to deal with.

spiggy2

I bought two mouth calls from him and his hybrid crystal call and he answered every question I had for him! Can't wait to get my calls. He has superb customer service. Anyone who is on the fence about buying one of his calls can't go wrong with whatever call they chose!
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

Stump.270

And they sound great his slate is as good or better than my Lonzo slate which is what I judge all slated by and his black crystal has better clucking and raspiness than any double glass I own

goblr77

Sadler makes good stuff. I have one of his crystal calls and several of the ghost cut mouth calls. I'm pleased with the quality.

VA_Birdhunter

His customer service is top notch!!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens