North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

darrin dawkins pot calls collection

Started by 29810434, January 12, 2015, 06:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have 9 slates in various woods,2 Alum,1 black and 1 green surface and 2 crystal calls.I have pictures of 10 of them on the South Carolina outdoor news forum for anyone interested in seeing them.I could not get the pictures to upload on here.Great call maker.Calls are for sale,Can't sell them on here because can't get pictures to upload.

scoot12

In my opinion one of the best pot call makers out there.  Scoot

mgm1955

Sounds like an awesome collection of pots!!

Idratherb

I never got anything from dawkins box or pot that didnt spit feathers. He belongs on the mt Rushmore of call makers no doubt.

hunter22

I agree with Jeff. Darrin is one of my favorite callmakers. Great guy and can flat run a turkey call. I have bought some of the calls that John had in his collection and cannot be more pleased. I got one slate that is in a Red Oak pot which is different than the normal walnut pot Darrin uses. I think John still has a few of his calls for sale. You guys know I am a pot call fanatic and Darrin's slate, crystal, and aluminum will travel a lot of miles with me this spring.

goblr77

Darrin spins one helluva aluminum pot. I'll give him that.

A couple of the calls I have sold on e bay the people have said were no good,so I ran some of the calls I have left,they seem to run very well to me.Has anyone else thought the calls from Darrin are not very good.I could kill a turkey with any call of his I have ever picked up.They have always been of the up most quality to me.

01Foreman400

I bought 3 slates (2 red wood and 1 Zebrawood) and 2 aluminum walnuts from John.  All run and Sunday great just like the rest of my Dawkins pot calls.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!