News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie sneed

Started by jg, January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCGobbler

Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on February 06, 2015, 04:07:10 PM
It's not to long of a wait. He told me this morning he has gotten a lot of orders in the last 2 weeks, but he is keeping up with orders pretty good. Thank you guys for the kind words about my dad. 
:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

I have never spoken to a finer fellow!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Scarter

I ordered me a hot hen slate and an outlaw hen from mr sneed yesterday he said they would be black walnut pots with oak on bottom with purple heart strikers 

grayfox

Ordered 3 calls from him last Wednesday.  Talked with him probably for nearly an hour.  Like everyone has said, a fine gentleman indeed.  He also told me the story how he came up with the name Outlaw Hen.  Sure is a nice man & could have spent hours talking with him.

born2hunt

Im chomping at the bits waiting on mine, should get it before our youth weekend...
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

hunter22

I could talk to Lonnie all day. I hear some of the same stories over but enjoy them just as much the second time as the first. A true turkey hunter legend.

lonnie sneed jr.

I finely got myself dug out of about 25" of snow, and went to Dads and got him dug out. He told me he had about 35 call to take to P. O. today or tomorrow. Some of you guys should be getting a call in the mail in a few days. I don't know who's calls, just that he had about 35 ready to mail. Good luck to all.  :OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

turkey buster

Lonnie sneed jr. Pm sent

Hillbilly yelper

Ordered two calls today from Lonnie! Right now there are 40 orders ahead of mine! Can't wait to get my hands on that "outlaw hen!" Super nice guy who represents my home state, West Virginia well!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

Tom Talker

Not sure he is still making them, but if you get his Terminator aluminum you will get two. I have never seen a call in my 34 years of turkey hunting that will set a bird on fire where nothing else will like this call. I had to plead with him to part with the second one.
:turkey2:

hunter22

The Terminator will kee kee with the best of them.

Cutt

Recieved my Hot Hen today, which didn't take long at all considering I mailed a M.O, which added time. Very happy with the call, sounds great. A great deal for 24.00, that's right 24.00 , when you consider he pays the 6.00 Priority Shipping, can't beat that for a 24.00 call is the way I look at it, very happy with it and his service.

ridgerunner

drenalinld

Last few I bought were $40

Eview326

Same at $40. Maybe he didn't get a cover or striker

larry9988

I think what Cutt meant was that a $30 call minus $6 shipping means the call really only cost $24. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Lonnie's pots are only $30 without the cover and that includes shipping.