only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1187 original bottomland

Started by turkey buster, December 30, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikejd

turkey buster

Quote from: cuppednlocked on January 01, 2015, 11:27:27 PM
It may have been 2 cycles without a bid.  I didn't put one in because of the 26" barrel.  If it was the 23" I'd have been a player!

They had it listed as 25in but I thought that was odd.
Also anyone interested I have their phone number because she told me they had another one available also

turkey buster

jerseyjimk

I just found one from a local dealer.I couldnt believe how clean it is on the inside.i bought one in the early ninety's((special Purpose model)),it's been my go to gun for 24 years.This new old one has no wear on the inside.the camo doesnt even have any wear.cant wait for spring turkey

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

870FaceLift

Quote from: Gobble! on December 31, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
Quote from: turkey buster on December 30, 2014, 03:28:28 PM
$503.01 I couldn't help it and won it!

I read this and thought damn the guy that posted this topic is going to be upset he missed out by $1. Glad it was you!

I read it and thought the same thing! ;D had to re-read

Love the old bottomland-nice find!!
Pass it on...

turkey buster

I finally got my hands on it yesterday! It sure is nice. Can't wait for all the goodies and the win lb 3in #5's to get here. Oh and good shooting weather too

turkey buster

UPS delivered toys today for the original Bottomland Remington 1187!!! New Primos Jellyhead Maximum .660 and 3 boxes of Winchester Longbeard XR 3in #5 shells. Waiting on him to come back in a few days with my Truglo Magnum Gobble Dot sights, and the weather man to give me some warmer/dryer weather to shoot.

tomstopper

goblr77

Gun looks fantastic. Glad you got it.

mattbrewer320

Sweet gun! I've got an 870 in that same camo pattern. IMO it looks so much better than the crap dip jobs Remington is putting on the new 870s. Mine shoots a smokin pattern with the factory tube and Lonbeard #5s. Great find!!

Gooserbat

Very nice, I always wanted an 870 like that.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Hootie26

Beautiful, I love that pattern :drool:

fountain2

One of my buddies listed on on face book last night..beautiful gun in original bottom land.  $550

turkey buster

Quote from: fountain2 on February 01, 2015, 08:42:25 AM
One of my buddies listed on on face book last night..beautiful gun in original bottom land.  $550

Send me a link. My brother wants one