turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1187 original bottomland

Started by turkey buster, December 30, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

I'm losing a bid on gunauction.com for an original 90's model 3in 1187 in original bottomland camo w/ matching sling. It just reached $502.01 and I'm not going any higher if anyone else wants it go steal it from the guy who stole it from me lol

turkey buster

$503.01 I couldn't help it and won it!

turkey buster

turkey buster

More pics.....can't wait to get it!!!

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

turkey buster

Quote from: paboxcall on December 30, 2014, 03:38:31 PM
Way to go!

:drool:

Thanks I'm stoked !!  :happy0064:  I always wanted one. Going 3 inch on em this spring!

paboxcall

:icon_thumright:

I have a 20 year old H&R single shot 12 ga. factory dipped in original Bottomland, looks just like the one you picked up.  Though chambered for 3.5", I shoot 3" strictly through it and my 1300 too.  I will never go back to a 3.5" shell ever again!  Ridiculous amount of recoil!

The H&R barrel will very soon be on its way for a set of Williams fiber optic rifle sights... :z-flirtysmile3:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

turkey buster

I'm gonna be adding Tru Glo magnum gobble dot rifled sights to this one and a Jellyhead I imagine.

gtrjames

I always wanted one of those.. Great find.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Gobble!

Quote from: turkey buster on December 30, 2014, 03:28:28 PM
$503.01 I couldn't help it and won it!

I read this and thought damn the guy that posted this topic is going to be upset he missed out by $1. Glad it was you!

turkey buster

Lol. I told myself I'll raise it one more dollar and see what happens. Just happened to get the lead and win! They are shipping it Friday !!!

cuppednlocked

Would you be upset to know it went through an auction cycle at $400 with no bids a week earlier?

turkey buster

Go figure !!! $400 was the starting bid! Wonder why nobody wanted it then?

cuppednlocked

It may have been 2 cycles without a bid.  I didn't put one in because of the 26" barrel.  If it was the 23" I'd have been a player!