Main Menu

best box call $$$$

Started by daymude7288, December 27, 2014, 10:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

shaman

Quote from: shaman on January 09, 2015, 04:18:22 PM
Al did the picking. 

I told him volume wasn't going to be a problem, but I wanted the most scintillating box he had.  My turkeys have to put up with me for a full week at the front end of the season and then weekends after that. To be successful, I need to be like the housewife that shows up at the door dressed in saran wrap and high heels, ready to hand her hubby a martini by the end of season.

. . . ewwwww! I just read that last sentence. The thought of me in saran wrap. . .    Well, you get the idea.  :P

The Butternut/Kwila just arrived from Al and Josh.  I'm quite impressed.  Thanks for the tip, yall!
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries  of SW Bracken County, KY 
Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

drum817

Quote from: shaman on January 24, 2015, 07:10:21 AM

The Butternut/Kwila just arrived from Al and Josh.  I'm quite impressed.  Thanks for the tip, yall!

Glad to heard you like it!!!  Hope you kill MANY birds with it!!!   :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

SS Calls

Quote from: shaman on January 24, 2015, 07:10:21 AM
Al did the picking. 

I told him volume wasn't going to be a problem, but I wanted the most scintillating box he had.  My turkeys have to put up with me for a full week at the front end of the season and then weekends after that. To be successful, I need to be like the housewife that shows up at the door dressed in saran wrap and high heels, ready to hand her hubby a martini by the end of season.

. . . ewwwww! I just read that last sentence. The thought of me in saran wrap. . .    Well, you get the idea.  :P

Sure glad you like the call. Best of luck in the turkey woods!!  Thanks, Al