turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daybreak calls

Started by dirtnap, December 17, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtnap

Got a couple daybreak calls from Gary Anderson this summer.  Messed around with them today.  They are really good.  The ceramic is strong.  Looking forward to hunting them.

hunter22

You got a pair of good ones. Gary of one of my favorite pot call makers. Easy to see why he consistently wins at Nationals each year.

mgm1955

Definitely keepers. Great pots from a fantastic callmaker. Congrats on some real turkey slayers!!

dirtnap

The ceramic broke ice today in the Santee River swamps of SC.  I like this call. 

kisatchiekutter

Broke my daybreak ceramic in opening day in Alabama, me and my buddy took two nice gobblers. They loved that ceramic pot, It's pure turkey.I took another nice Tom second day of season here in north Louisiana. I doubt you can go wrong with anything from Daybreak calls.

Roost 1

Cant wait to get mine........

870BkWht

I just received my Daybreak Ceramic yesterday. It is a padauk pot and the finish on the call is amazing. The sound of the call is unbelievable. I can't put the call down. I am really impressed. This is hands down the best looking and best sounding call I have.

The Daybreak Ceramic and the Crystal Mistress will be in the starting line up for the first couple of days

REBELYELL

I ordered a Chechen slate, Padauk ceramic and a Shedua aluminum from his yesterday. It will be Summer before I get them though. Should have ordered them a couple of months ago. 

dirtnap

I broke some more ice with the ceramic since my earlier post.  It is real easy to play and low maintenance.  I have 2 other calls from him but honestly haven't hunted them yet.