turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Black Friday Special ( SOLD!!!! )

Started by SS Calls, November 28, 2014, 09:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

There was a member who asked if any call makers were gonna offer a Black Fri. sale on calls. I looked around and came up with a handful of calls to offer to OG members for a good price. This offer is only good until midnight tonight.Thanks to everyone who has bought our calls, it's much appreciated!! :you_rock:

First are these three maple over poplar smooth side boxes. Today only $40 each to your door. THESE ARE ALL SOLD!!!

Next are two parquet style scratch boxes. Left one is Mineral poplar with redwood burl ends and mineral poplar back. Right one is Sapele with yellow cedar ends and holly back.. The pitch of these are slightly higher than the one in the sound file I posted. Today only, $25 each to your door.   BOTH OF THESE ARE SOLD!!

gwa

I will take the mineral poplar/redwood burl scratchbox

Denny

Wingboneman

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
I will take one maple over poplar smooth side box. ;D ;D :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

SS Calls

Quote from: Wingboneman on November 28, 2014, 02:13:44 PM
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
I will take one maple over poplar smooth side box. ;D ;D :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Gotcha Curtis. Thanks.  :icon_thumright:

mgm1955

Once again too late to the ball!

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

SS Calls

Austy

Al & Josh,  Just wanted to let you know that I received both of my calls today and they sound just as awesome as they look!!  Keep up the awesome work!!

SS Calls

Quote from: Austy on December 08, 2014, 06:32:37 PM
Al & Josh,  Just wanted to let you know that I received both of my calls today and they sound just as awesome as they look!!  Keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks Austy! Glad you like 'em friend! Best of luck in the turkey woods.  :you_rock: