turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Mouth Calls

Started by ChasinTails27, November 10, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Joe Slayton and Sadler McGraw make excellent mouth calls,and are 2 of my favorites.

Sadler McGraw

I appreciate the kinds words about my mouth calls.   

Some of you may know this, but Steve Kinder (XT Calls)  is no longer making calls.  He is referring many of his old clients to me.  So if you were an XT fan, give me a shout here and I will try to get you something that your are familiar with running.

Sadler
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

PALongspur

Anything from Denny Gulvas.  :icon_thumright:

turkeykiller

zelmo1

:turkey2: Another vote for Woodhaven. I ordered some from Steve Reeves, can't wait to get them. Al Baker

boatpaddle

Denny Gulvas

"Master's Choice" is my all time favorite.... :you_rock:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Snoodsniper

Cane Creek makes excellent mouth calls my favorite is the Dead End. I will be trying the gooserbat bacon this year just hafta get it ordered. I might have to try a pecker wrecker just because I got a chuckle out of the name!

Bowguy

I use mostly Woodhaven but they may not be the easiest for some guys. I have heard Hooks is an easy to blow call but another option to look into is the MAD, red calls. Particularly the Venom. 2-1/2 reeds easy to use, no break in n does it all.

Green Trumpeter

Another vote for Sadler, bought a couple calls from him after last season and will definitely be using them this year.

CPalmer72

Houndstooth run the best for me. I love the sound.
Tom Teasers is second.

Wanting to try the Hooks and Sadlers though

spur collector

Strong Calls

We would like to invite you to give us a try if your in the market for a new mouth call this season. I think you will be happy with our product. Visit www.strongcalls.com for more info and out selection of calls.

Bama turkey hunter

Jim pollards elite calls I like his original bat wing 3 it's a awesome call. I've killed a lot of turkey's with that call.
Tony

SKFOOTER

Adamj1218

Quote from: JBIRD22 on November 13, 2014, 04:05:57 PM
Hooks and Houndstooth but I use small frames fwiw.

These two make great calls.  I keep going to my houndstooth every time.  I have heard great things about Gooserbat calls as well.