OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

M2 Bottomalnd make over

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, August 26, 2014, 11:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastford04

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

That by far has to be one of the best gun dips I've ever seen.  Donald is right, remember which tree you sit it against  ;)

TX Aggie

What is a slammer button and what is the cost for dipping a gun like that? It looks great - does Rob Roberts have a website or price list

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: trkehunr93 on September 04, 2014, 10:31:38 AM
That by far has to be one of the best gun dips I've ever seen.  Donald is right, remember which tree you sit it against  ;)

I told him it looks good in the pics but looks a lot better in person!

Quote from: TX Aggie on September 04, 2014, 12:57:49 PM
What is a slammer button and what is the cost for dipping a gun like that? It looks great - does Rob Roberts have a website or price list

http://www.robrobertsgunworks.com

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

SCGobbler

Wow is all I can say.  I love the fit and finish of those up-close shots.  Doesn't get much better than that!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Old Timer53

strutzone

mattbrewer320

Sweet! Bottomland is my favorite camo and it looks awesome on that gun!