turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My New Bamboo Tube Call ***VIDEO ADDED***

Started by Wingboneman, August 12, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

I come up with the idea of a tube call made from solid bamboo, Had a few people try them out last spring season and all were very happy with them. I had cut them out green and was thinking they may not hold up and crack but not one did they all worked fine. I left this one in my truck all season and all summer and it is fine. I will be making some up for fall season if you would like one let me know. this one is for sale.  They will come with lanyard,O ring & extra 004 & 006 laytex and one 004 on the call.
I will post a video up in a day or two of me runing it.

Hope you like, lol Im not the best on a tube call.  :-[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uoYaMor0w

pappy

Yep I saw one on ebay from Fred Cox he says it sounded sweet. I sure was surprised when you said they didn't crack, I got some from Barry on here and Ricky both and through the winter they all pretty well cracked and they were cut green. I am glad they worked out for you and hope a truck load goes out for this Spring! Pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

jbird

:cowboy:

Wingboneman

Yes pappy I gave Fred a few to sell for me last weekend at the show in Richmond Va. he liked them very well. I got a lot of bamboo growing around on my farm if any one would like some let me know just pay shipping. And I have river cane also.