OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Callmaker shops and mancaves

Started by gobbler74, June 06, 2011, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Well Yall remember back in the summer I posted up a pic of this..

Here's a little view of the inside.

Huntin room on the other side of this door. I've got the walls done but haven't built gun racks and display case for calls and such. Got a sleeping loft and home amenities for visiting turkey huntin buddies. It's got its own entrance you can see from first pic. I won't finish it till after spring season 2012 but I will post up pics then.

An old plate my dad give me. It's a 1936 Missouri tag with a couple bullet holes in it..probly shot up in a junk yard but thought it was cool to hang up a little  history.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

GOLD HUNTER

WOW i may just have to come over and hang out .....just like home !!!

Brian

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: GSLAM95 on June 12, 2011, 10:46:01 PM
Not a callmaker but here is my man cave, it's 1/2 of the upstairs of my garage.  Pictures going around the room from L-R.

Very nice!! I like it. I especially like using the fans like a chair rail. Very unique and original!

cleanslate

Here's a pic of the outside of the shed that I work in:

and here's the most recent pic that I have of the inside of the shed. That's my ten year old son making a pen this past summer.

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Quote from: GSLAM95 on June 12, 2011, 10:46:01 PM
Not a callmaker but here is my man cave, it's 1/2 of the upstairs of my garage.  Pictures going around the room from L-R.

:theman: :theman: :theman:

YOU WIN  :drool:

redarrow

Thou shalt not covet..... Forgive me Lord.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

nalley1952

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tha bugman

Started working on mine....gonna take a series of pictures as it develops..