OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mulled this over.

Started by chatterbox, March 18, 2011, 05:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

It appears after talking to Reloader, that my barrel probably came from the factory non-concentric, and has always been this way, and I just never noticed it.
I don't believe it was any one choke that caused the problem, but just a faulty barrel. The barrel is still safe, and if I can get good shot-to-shot consistancy, I'll keep it.

S.C.C

There are millions out there!!!Quality Management SUX...and its a shame America had to go to
this just to compete with foreign country's!!!Hurry Hurry More More!! if its not perfect they will still
buy it is the training and mentality of most managements nowdays!!!The attitude of its good enough really isn't good at all for anyone!! :(     :angry9:

VAHUNTER

Quote from: S.C.C on March 18, 2011, 06:44:50 AM
There are millions out there!!!Quality Management SUX...and its a shame America had to go to
this just to compete with foreign country's!!!Hurry Hurry More More!! if its not perfect they will still
buy it is the training and mentality of most managements nowdays!!!The attitude of its good enough really isn't good at all for anyone!! :(     :angry9:

i agree. the sad part is that 75% of the public that buys the products would never know there was a problem.
Good things come to those who wait

bowhunter84

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 18, 2011, 06:40:08 AM
Ya ever think that maybe your head is not screwed on straight :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

VAHUNTER

Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 18, 2011, 09:05:12 AM
Ya ever think that maybe your head is not screwed on straight :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
if its left of center ? that might be a problem if your right eye dominate  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait

chatterbox

That is possible Kevin. However, anyone who owns a goofy pair of shoes like you really shouldn't throw stones! :bike2:

hookedspur

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 18, 2011, 10:17:46 AM
Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 18, 2011, 09:05:12 AM
if its left of center ? that might be a problem if your right eye dominate  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SR1

Quote from: chatterbox on March 18, 2011, 04:18:02 PM
That is possible Kevin. However, anyone who owns a goofy pair of shoes like you really shouldn't throw stones! :bike2:
:z-winnersmiley: :goofball: :TrainWreck1:
Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

Odessa

I don't disagree at all, but it is more than just USA made products.  My last two Browning firearms, both good quality guns made in Japan by Miroku, and bought new in the box from local dealers, have been faulty from the factory.  My NWTF 12 gauge BPS had a small amount of flashing left in the bolt recess in the barrel tang; caused intermittent misfires, nearly drove me nuts trying to figure it out.  Once I did figure out the problem it took me no more than five minutes with a couple of miniature files to fix the problem.  Just yesterday I dropped off my new Browning Citori 16 gauge limited run Grade III White Lightning at Southland Gun Works in Darlington SC (Browning authorized gunsmith for this area) to have a new lower firing pin installed - mine was cratered and perforated primers from the first round fired.  It will be fixed, but these issues seem to be the norm now and not the exception.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

chatterbox

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 18, 2011, 05:08:13 PM
Yea, whatever there RambleBox................ya just gotta bring the shoes into it..........The problem is you're just not MAN enough or secure enough in your masculinity to wear them...................now go and screw you choke tube in crooked or something :goofball: :groupwave:
Your so secure you probably go running in those wearing only your pink man thong! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

S.C.C

Quote from: Odessa on March 18, 2011, 05:02:00 PM

I don't disagree at all, but it is more than just USA made products.  My last two Browning firearms, both good quality guns made in Japan by Miroku, and bought new in the box from local dealers, have been faulty from the factory.  My NWTF 12 gauge BPS had a small amount of flashing left in the bolt recess in the barrel tang; caused intermittent misfires, nearly drove me nuts trying to figure it out.  Once I did figure out the problem it took me no more than five minutes with a couple of miniature files to fix the problem.  Just yesterday I dropped off my new Browning Citori 16 gauge limited run Grade III White Lightning at Southland Gun Works in Darlington SC (Browning authorized gunsmith for this area) to have a new lower firing pin installed - mine was cratered and perforated primers from the first round fired.  It will be fixed, but these issues seem to be the norm now and not the exception.
JAPAN is the one that introduced and taught the USA Quality Management,It has always been the others but now its here in the USA in everything everywere!!! >:(