News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is the burris fast fire II for me?

Started by derek, February 08, 2011, 07:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurrisOptics

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 10, 2011, 12:02:09 AM
Who has the best prices on the Burris SpeedBead????  I need one for my Benelli M1.

Optics Planet, SWFA, Cabelas, and Midway are tough to beat.  There are a bunch of others that you'll find on the net that have them as well.  For the most part you'll find that they are at about the same price.  OP usually has free shipping though. 

SKFOOTER

Quote from: BurrisOptics on February 10, 2011, 10:18:34 AM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 10, 2011, 12:02:09 AM
Who has the best prices on the Burris SpeedBead????  I need one for my Benelli M1.

Optics Planet, SWFA, Cabelas, and Midway are tough to beat.  There are a bunch of others that you'll find on the net that have them as well.  For the most part you'll find that they are at about the same price.  OP usually has free shipping though. 
$250 is still more than I wanna pay for one.

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

stilker

wilks

when I checked, nowhere in the manufacturers literature, on the box or on the website does it state the speed bead is waterprof.
It does however on the fast fire  2.
If it did I could not find it. I could have saved a bunch of $$ on drilling tapping and mounts.

BurrisOptics

I'm sorry you missed it.  This is direct from the website.  I've asked that the SB page be changed to show that the SpeedBead is waterproof.

"All Burris optics are proven to be absolutely waterproof."