turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sorry, Guys

Started by Duke0002, May 20, 2014, 04:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

I drew a blank this year.  Wasn't able to get out very often.

-Dale

DMP

It happens.  Just more fuel for next years insanity.    :turkey2:

Fullfan

No worries man, all is good here. As long as you enjoyed the time you were able to get out. That is what is important...
Don't gobble at me...

BoWhoop

Quote from: Duke0002 on May 20, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
I drew a blank this year.  Wasn't able to get out very often.

-Dale

FLOG HIM MEN!

Ha ha, just kidding, no one hates it more than you and its just part of hunting.  Get 'em next year!

canadatom

No problems, I was in same boat with the time aspect this year, luckily my dad finished ahead of me and was able to scout them out for me for when I could get out. Just remember there is always next year and years after that.

BowBendr

I understand Dale, I've been hunting these feathered goats for almost 40 years and hit a dry spell these past few years that has me questioning if I ever knew how to hunt them. Seems like it makes it worse when you don't have much time to get out after them. Hang in there bud.

MDbowman

Looks like there's 2 of us. Hunted more than I ever have. I am dumbfounded! The pinnacle of the frustration -  sitting 10 feet from Derek one morning after he had killed. He called 4 longbeards in to 35 yards but they were totally screened by brush. Derek 10' behind me had them in the wide open!!

SCGobbler

Make that three. Should have had two on the ground, but second guessed myself both times!

Sent from the Gobbler's Roost
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

SCGobbler

Make that three. Should have had two on the ground, but second guessed myself both times!

The SC Gobbler

—Archibald Rutledge

SCGobbler

The SC Gobbler

—Archibald Rutledge