OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody World Class Calls

Started by highcottton, May 19, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALongspur

I really like my World Class slate but I will not go to the woods without my Spec 1 slate. I just feel extremely confident when I pull it out to work a turkey.

:icon_thumright:

boatpaddle

I really like my World Class slate but I will not go to the woods without my Spec 1 slate. I just feel extremely confident when I pull it out to work a turkey.

I couldn't agree more..... They just flat work in the turkey woods.... One of very few calls, that you expect an answer to, everytime, you run it....:you_rock:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

sleepyturkey

I mustta got the wrong one  cause mine was the turkline and they talked me and my brother into it at the NWTF show in nashville and it  sounded flat as board with out a sound board it just sound to flat to me.

gwa

drenalinld

Spec I or Spec I legend? What year and condition?

gwa

Not the legend. I would have to check the number on it. Late 90's. Bill signed it for me. I only carried it a couple times.

Denny

drenalinld

I don't see people parting with those often. My guess is $125, but haven't seen many sell. Those are great pots in my opinion.

I left a Spec I Legend at the base of a tree I was given by sales rep. I moved a little closer to a gobbler and was never able to find that tree again.

gwa

Boy that would suck..... Thanks for the info David.