Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Striker Roll ups-Pot call pouches Available-Sept. 1st-2014

Started by flintlockgirl, May 18, 2014, 06:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

I have fabric in the brown carhart cotton and M2D, some Mossy Oak breakup still left to make up more roll ups, ect. Still offering the rollups at 12.00 each and 6 dollar shipping no matter how many ordered.

Any pictures of our gear and explanations can be seen at the website:
Http://www.usahuntingear.net

Please write to our email to order, we are only offering this price here at OG.
usahuntingear@yahoo.com is our email.

slicksbeagles1

:z-winnersmiley: Annette makes great stuff. I bought 14 pot call pouches and 4 roll ups all great quality you cant make them yourself that cheap.

flintlockgirl

Thank you so much, to be honest, it cost me at least 3.00 to make a pot pouch, all those plastic connectors, buckles, ect. went way up, what hasnt.

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

fastford04

I'd like pack 1&7. Please

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

slicksbeagles1

Guys if you do not hear from Annette you need to email her at usahuntingear@yahoo.com sometimes she does not check this site often.

flintlockgirl

Quote from: fastford04 on May 21, 2014, 12:29:16 AM
I'd like pack 1&7. Please

Please either write to my email so I can get your email to send paypal invoice or give me your email address to my pm, I have 1 and 7 left. Thanks
usahuntingear@yahoo.com

flintlockgirl

Please do not order here on a blog. it doesnt give me your email address to send invoice and it really makes  things confusing. Things are flying out of here this morning, not sure why, but thank you very much . I have the next couple days off work, I will be opeing storage tote 2 today, Im really hoping to run across the original Real tree advantage, brushed fabric, that was the greatest, but i will probably be running across more fabrics as i go.
Email is:
usahuntingear@yahoo.com

fastford04

Email sent

flintlockgirl

I may as well post this here. About a year ago, Tom had scroll sawed some nature scenes. he said I could put this up for sale. it is 11 X 14 inch all framed. it is cut from 1/4 inch maple veneer, 2 coats of linseed oil applied. he is only asking 45.00 plus 10 dollars shipping for this piece of wall art.

fastford04

That is awesome!!

flintlockgirl

Thank you,

flintlockgirl

SOLd out of everything as of today, Friday.

Spring Creek Calls

Got my striker roll up and call pouch today. Very well done!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

flintlockgirl

Thank you Spring Creek, you have an entry in our double decoy bag giveaway on June 25th.

Anyone purchasing this new sale of digital camo roll ups will be entered for a free decoy bag.!!