turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jerry Miculek

Started by allaboutshooting, March 17, 2011, 04:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

I have just published a "Conversation with Jerry Miculek" at http://www.allaboutshooting.com

He's an amazing shooter and a very nice man. I hope you'll enjoy the article and find it informative. It gives some insight into what has made him such a successful shooter over the last 20+ years.

Thanks,
Clark

P.S. He talks about why and how he started shooting the Mossberg 930 in his 3-gun matches. That relates to us as shotgunners.
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

bowhunter84

Hognutz

Nice article, Clark. I too, am a fan of Jerry's. His records will never be beaten by a mere mortal. He is that good..His name is synonymous with S&W revolvers, and he's not too shabby with the rest of the arsenal. Thanks for sharing that with us..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Tail Feathers

That dude is one fast son of a gun with a pistol!  He's something else with any gun actually. :z-guntootsmiley:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

R AJ

Thanks Clark= another excellent share for us.

TheTwistedOne

allaboutshooting

Thank you all for the kind words. I really enjoyed my time with Jerry. He doesn't try to dodge any questions and has a great outlook on life. Every time I see him shoot I'm still amazed that anyone can shoot that quickly and accurately.

I'm glad you've enjoyed reading the article. I hope it does him justice.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!