Main Menu

Still hunting?

Started by jblackburn, May 15, 2014, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Who's still chasing them? 
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

hunter-b

:icon_thumright: i've had some close calls but just can't seem to seal the deal yet

dlewis82nd

I will be hunting memorial day weekend in kansas but thatll be it for me this year.

mikejd

I hope to be. Still have plenty.of time in NY.  I take rhe first week of the season off and work gets swamped when I get back. We will see.

RIStrutStopper

I'm still hunting. This is the slowest season I've had in a long time. Only heard one gobble so far, that was on opening day. Saw him but he didn't want to come in.  Called in more coyotes than turkeys so far. Almost hit a tom the other day though...as it flew in front of my truck on my way to work. Been seeing turkeys where I can't hunt but not so much when I'm in the woods. I did call in a hen the other day, twice. I probably hung out with her for a good hour total between two different spots. Not even the live bait would bring in the toms. She was being pretty vocal too. Saw exactly NOTHING today. I'll get out at least a couple more times before the end of the season on the 25th of May. Anybody got any good tag soup recipes?

WV TURKEY THUG

im still chasing them got next week then its over here in wv good luck to yall

turkey harvester

catching crappie sunday it sounded like season just started. they gobbled their fool heads off. Go figure a week after season closes.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

RIStrutStopper

Mistake on my earlier post... The RI season closes on 5/25, I thought the CT season ended on the same day but it turns out it doesn't close until 5/31. Looks like I'll be getting out a few more times before its all over.