OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

870 Win LB 4's

Started by SumToy, May 13, 2014, 11:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

This is 26 inch 870 that was sent in.  Barrel had cone cut out and customer never could get it to pattern.  We figured we would give it a try.   It was 152  number 4's in a 10 at 40.  Now look at the pattern I think we could count a 8 inch pattern.  This was shot in hot humid weather also.    Every time I fire a Long Beard I go  :drool:.   The 4's are the ticket in this load I think. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

William,
Was it a 3" shell and what choke? It does seem skewed to one side but plenty of pellets in that area.

lowoctane

You are the man William!!!
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

captin_hook

Impressive with 4s, no doubt

SumToy

This was a 31/2 inch. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tomstopper

Terry

I would say that's one of the best patterns I have seen with 4's

hunter-b

DirtNap647

surehuntsalot

very impressive pattern of 4's
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

COssman14

Great pattern!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

fastford04

Wow nice!

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

Twowithone

Great pattern for no.4 shot. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Roost 1

WoW!!!!! What constriction was the choke????