News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who do you guys recomend for Cerakote?

Started by Gooserbat, May 12, 2014, 03:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Snoodsniper

Haven't had cerokote done but tarjac will do it. They did a nice job on my camp dip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

J-Shaped

A bunch of guys on www.24hourcampfire.com use this guy. I've spoken with him and will probably use him on my next one.

http://www.fosnaughcustoms.com/

Not Cerakote, but I've had a few done in Black-T by Birdsong in MS, as have numerous friends and they hold up really well. Very durable finish and rust is completely out of the question.

http://black-t.com/

darn2ten

I've seen pics of a guys gun that was done at Black Dove Customs in Kentucky. I thought it came out great, and he seemed extremely happy with it. After seeing it I contacted the guy about doing one of mine and he was very helpful and easy to talk too. Check out their web site.

reynolds243

Yup i had Ricco at black dove do mine and it came out awesome. Ricco is a good dude as well.

This is the 20g he did for me

the Ward

Looks great! What color is that? I'm thinking of doing the same thing to a gun down the road, cerakote the receiver, mag tube and barrel, and dip the stocks in bottomland.   :drool:

Snoodsniper

Quote from: the Ward on May 13, 2014, 01:11:17 PM
Looks great! What color is that? I'm thinking of doing the same thing to a gun down the road, cerakote the receiver, mag tube and barrel, and dip the stocks in bottomland.   :drool:

That sounds like it would look awesome. Gonna need pictures if you do this....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

reynolds243

patriot brown on the metal and Armor black on the stock.

the Ward

Quote from: reynolds243 on May 13, 2014, 03:13:10 PM

patriot brown on the metal and Armor black on the stock.
Thanks Reynolds!  Snood, I saw a m2 benelli done like that on a waterfowl forum and it looked awesome, that's where I got the idea from! I don't want to hi-jack the thread, just really liked that color combo!....ward

allaboutshooting

That's a beautiful color combination. Congratulations.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Tomsoph

I had colorandcamo cerakote my choke and magazine tube flat dark earth on my Supernova...came out great

Gooserbat

I talked to Ricco at Black Dove and I think we have a scheme in the works.  Now next spring if I just don't lay it down and loose it.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.