Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We're running behind, time to step it up

Started by chcltlabz, May 08, 2014, 08:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chcltlabz

I'm stuck at work, so I did an unofficial run down through the teams, and we're in 3rd place.  We've got some room to make up folks.

Derek, I can't believe you're shooting these pathetic single bearded birds.  You better step it up fast!

MDBowman, tell that boy to at least let his father shoot one.

Somebody hurry up and stuff a handful of lead shot in one, we've got almost 200 points to make up! :turkey2:
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DMP

I think Fullfan still has a bird to add.  Still got time to make up some ground.

BowBendr

I'll be at it hard in the a.m.
2 more days to up-grade, it's time for one to taste some hevi shot.

I normally don't bushwhack birds.......but I will.............. ;D

MDbowman

Quote from: chcltlabz on May 08, 2014, 08:56:22 AM

I am WAYYY overdue for sure!

chcltlabz

Quote from: MDbowman on May 08, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
Quote from: chcltlabz on May 08, 2014, 08:56:22 AM

I am WAYYY overdue for sure!

Well I would assume you did as well as I did today since you were gone before me.

What an awesome day in the turkey woods!  I'm pretty sure I heard a hundred birds thinking very hard about gobbling.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Duke0002

Fullfan

I have 3 but got a winner this am. Spent 7 days chasing this dude. Broke my cardinal rule of not hunting a bird more than 3 times. But it is over, bittersweet and sad that he will gobble no more.
pic's will be up tonight.
Don't gobble at me...