Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Carrying diaphragm calls in the field (call caddy)?

Started by Marc, May 04, 2014, 07:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

I would like a call wallet that had pockets made of expanded nylon (like the Primos Hook Hunter above) that were large enough to hold the plastic jewel cases with the calls inside. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

ncturkey

My favorite is a Quaker Boy call holder. It holds 10 calls. I also a three of the Primos call pouches. I think I can get 5-7 in them them. I also have one of the HS Strut holders. My daughter was using it. I also have a HS Skoal Can too. I carry a lot of mouth calls. But I only used four or five this past year. I carry a lot on back ups of my favorite calls.

Yoder409

15-20 year old plastic Skoal can.......... no holes.

Holds 8 or 10 calls.  About every other or every 3rd nite I cover the calls in blue mint mouthwash and dump it off in the morning before I stick the can in the chest pocket of my bibs.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

SCGobbler

Primos no-lose call pouch.  Been carrying one since 1986.  The metal wore our and broke 2 years ago and I bought another.  Never lost it so its named correctly.

Sent from my Windows Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge