turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nitro ???????

Started by SumToy, March 16, 2011, 09:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

I had a guy stop by the shop today with a BPS.  He said he tried just about every choke in it and no luck.  He had got some nitros to see if that would fix it.   He did not know what the was.   The 31/2 loaded in a federal hull.  Had orange paint on the end.  We know it was a tri load just not know what one.   Can you tell anyway what shell it is.  

This is the 1st time I have shot them in our chokes. They are BAD what ever they are.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Hardtime_NC

BAD as in good or BAD as in bad?
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

SumToy

Quote from: Hardtime_NC on March 16, 2011, 09:42:36 PM
BAD as in good or BAD as in bad?

They shot a very good pattern.  I can see some big numbers with them.   :z-guntootsmiley:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

lethan65717

This is Letha with Nitro Company!  The orange on the crimp means that it is a copper load.  What chokes has he tried?  Name of chokes and what constriction?

SKFOOTER

Welcome to the site, Letha.  Glad to have a Nitro rep aboard!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

lethan65717

I have been a member for a long time!  I just haven't been able to get on this year!  Thank you though!  I can try to help ya'll out but I don't get on all the time!

SumToy

We fixed him with one of our chokes.  He kill bird at 40 with about any shell.  This was some shells the had to try to get it to shoot with the other chokes.    I was just looking to find out about the shells.  I have had guys ask how they did in our chokes and this was the 1st ones we had shot.   

I look forward to playing with some to see how bad we can get a gun with them.   From what folks say they out shoot the HV-13 and we get big numbers out of them.

bigdale

They will blow a H-13 outa the water!!! IMHO :you_rock: :jackson:

hookedspur

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 16, 2011, 09:58:29 PM
Welcome to the site, Letha.  Glad to have a Nitro rep aboard!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
:agreed: :welcomeOG: :thanks:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

S.C.C

Quote from: bigdale on March 16, 2011, 10:44:13 PM
They will blow a H-13 outa the water!!! IMHO :you_rock: :jackson:
x2 always have and always will!!! :icon_thumright:

jebs chokes

JEBS CHOKES we have shot hevi shot and nitros in our chokes at 40 yards both have shot 100% inside of 20" some guns shoot one and some shoot the other . Both top notch hevi for the money is better and more avalable . turkeyhunter.

SumToy

Yup that guy got the shells in Hazlehurst.  I will pick up some this weekend if I get time.  Going to be over to set up a dealer.

I know his gun came alive with the choke change then even better with them.  :z-winnersmiley: