OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1187 S.M. Trulock HW choke

Started by Devastator, April 06, 2014, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

1187 S.M. Trulock HW choke
3 1/2" Fed HW 7
40 yards lazered
quakerboy target
268 in the 12" circle
116 rest of paper
Im very impressed with these chokes,i was surprised with the #'s considering it was 30 degrees this morning with no wind.

memert116

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Fullfan

Looking good, I shoot that choke and the Fed #7 out of both my 11-87's. The #7's are the real deal and will crush a gobbler. Good luck.
Don't gobble at me...

Devastator

The #7's are the real deal and will crush a gobbler.

Yep they sure do,i use them in my 10 and 20 also!!Going to try the 3 inch in another 1187,gosh how many turkey guns do i need lol?

DirtNap647

strutzone

Thats a very impressive looking pattern! Any idea how many you have in a 10" circle?

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Devastator

Quote from: strutzone on July 09, 2014, 05:56:59 PM
Thats a very impressive looking pattern! Any idea how many you have in a 10" circle?
Thanks,been going to do a 10 count since i shot it and never have time,will try soon.I also had a pretty dang good pattern with the same choke with Fed HW 7's in a 3" 1187 that i killed 3 birds with this spring!

BandedSpur

Based purely on the math comparing the are of a 10" circle to that of a 12" circle would predict 186/10. Very nice pattern either way.