OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MAD Gobbler Max?....

Started by Reloader, March 16, 2011, 06:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reloader

I was in a sporting goods store and saw these chokes for $85.  Wow, I hope they pattern well for that price. 

Any of you tried them?

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: Reloader on March 16, 2011, 06:26:30 PM
I was in a sporting goods store and saw these chokes for $85.  Wow, I hope they pattern well for that price. 

Any of you tried them?

Hey Ronny,
I havent seen them in person, Midwest clearenced all of theirs, I never seen the rem choke for a 12 ga. listed.
They are deffinately proud of them at that price!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Reloader

Looked on a couple websites and they were $100 and $115!!  I didn't see any gold plating, maybe inside?

They look like they are made by IC as well.

Reloader

archery1

Designed in partnership with Indian Creek Shooting Systems (winner of multiple World Championships and World Records). MAD's Gobber Max combines a patented port design, the technology of Indian Creek and the experts at MAD. These chokes deliver pattern density able to win shooting championships but more importantly these chokes do what they are suppose to do - put the smack down on Ol' Tom.
Take a kid hunting

jayslim

There is a link to where you can pick one up for $30-35shipped.

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=844689&highlight=turkey

I've had a Mad Max choke (lead only) before and it shot really good, the Super Max is able to shoot Hevi shot too and looks to be the same choke design.

S.C.C

Quote from: archery1 on March 16, 2011, 10:07:53 PM
Designed in partnership with Indian Creek Shooting Systems (winner of multiple World Championships and World Records). MAD's Gobber Max combines a patented port design, the technology of Indian Creek and the experts at MAD. These chokes deliver pattern density able to win shooting championships but more importantly these chokes do what they are suppose to do - put the smack down on Ol' Tom.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: