OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gentalmen,

Started by anthonyjhallen, April 24, 2014, 10:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

I owe each of you an apology. I have not been able to devote to amount of time required to the team. With the growing responsibilities at home and work I don't have much time for much else.  I should have anticipated this before the season started but failed to do so. For that I am sorry.

If there is someone who would like to take over as captain it would greatly appreciate it.

Next year I will have to take a closer look at my involvement with the team.

Keep killin turkey's guys. 

Anthony

GobbleNut

Hey Anthony,....no apology necessary buddy.  We know you are a busy man with the family and military commitment.  Together, all of us will make sure all the needed stuff gets done for the contest.  Hope you still have a chance to get out and hunt and get yourself a bird before its all over.
Jim

hookedspur

It wouldn't hardly be right without ya . You hang in there and make some time for yourself , this will take care of itself.
You are still our capt.   Thanks for your service ,and hang in there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Woodsman4God

Agree with the guys above, God, Family,Work, Turkeys then OG responsibilites......I know that quite well after last year. Hnag in there and hopefully you can get out and bag one for yourself before its all done