Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Bad news on my bird

Started by Thebody, April 22, 2014, 09:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thebody

I am new to the iphone and I deleted my photos while I was sending them to another folder.  The only photos I have are the ones I took in the field, which don't include the measurements.  I am trying to get a coworker to recreate the file from my phone, but I don't know if he can image it and pull them up.  I tried several times to upload them from my phone from where I was staying, but I kept getting a message they were too big.   

I have all of the parts, but unfortunately they are now seperated from the bird. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

That is a bummer. Keep trying to get your friend to recover the files. I'll PM Old Gobbler to see if he'll make an exception.

Sent from my 1950's rotary phone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

We get to keep your bird on the team score......for now. If we are in the running at the end, then they will review it. Keep trying to recover those files brother!!!

Thebody

I'm trying.  My computer forensics guy comes back Monday. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

Good deal!!
Actually, there is a better solution. All you have to do is shoot a bigger gobbler and don't lose the pics!!

Twowithone

I like your thinking there RutnNStrutn.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

Looks like a great bird. Congrats.

TURKEYWHACKER

Nice hooks, hope you retrieve your pics.