only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Turkey Thugs Shoot ......

Started by Nimrodmar10, March 16, 2011, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 20, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
Quote from: archery1 on March 19, 2011, 12:41:10 AM
my buddy knows butski and walker personally. they have other people calling for them most of the time. walker is the most arrogant guy since his game ear has takin him the profits. there is a guy in sullivan that calls , records for these guys and he does the calling without any calls. just his mouth. now thats old school indeed.. i had a chance to hear this guy in feb., and he is awesome. what a talent

The Bob Walker on the show is not same Bob Walker that started Walker's Game Ear.  He's a guide from Alabama's Bent Creek Lodge.  And why would Paul Butski have other people calling for him most of the time??? 
I was biting my tounge The bob walker in the show is  a turkey killing machine.. Paul Butski is old school but turkey none the less, he doesnt have folks call in his birds for him

trkehunr93

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on March 16, 2011, 12:48:56 PM
Quote from: trkehunr93 on March 16, 2011, 12:14:30 PM
   I hunt with a fellow that up until a couple of years ago only shot 2 3/4" Winchester #4's and he started spring gobbler hunting when you were the only man in the woods in April and May.

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.............Turkey Hunters used #4 shot  :TooFunny:

:agreed:

He has since upgraded to 2 3/4" Winchester #5's but that was only because he sent his old Winchester pump to get it camo dipped and they somehow screwed up the choke/barrel and he sent it to Rhino and put in a custom choke and they recommended the 5's.  The Winchester he shoots is only chambered for 2 3/4", and he bought this gun brand new in the mid 70's.  Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess!  It's a turkey thumper though!  I am hoping he will's it to me.