Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Are We There Yet? Devotional 4/13/14

Started by pappy, April 13, 2014, 11:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Ever take a vacation? With the youngsters in the back of the car? Ever hear these infamous words? "Are we there yet?" I have many a time! And it seemed like we would just get on the road when they started reverberating out of the back seat! LOL. Well, in the traveling days we have here on earth, spiritually speaking, I am certain we ask the same question. When are we gonna get to where we have been working towards all of our life? When are we gonna make it to Heaven? Only God has that answer. " But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known....." (Dan. 2:28.) and He will reveal those times when He deems it necessary to do so. It is up to us to keep the Faith as we traverse life here on earth. To be observant and respectful of His choices for us as we wander about. John 14 Jesus is telling His disciples..." And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." This is the key to the answer, we will get there when Jesus comes again. If we are still here on earth, if we are still traveling the paths of Righteousness, if we are still faithful, and even if we are asking the question "Are we there yet?" He will be Faithful, and take us as His own, into His arms and into His Heavenly Home. So, as we make our way down life's highways and byways, let us keep our eyes on the prize, and our thoughts on our journeys end....and one day we will get our answer...."Are we there yet?" YES MY CHILD ENTER IN!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net