OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SBEII will shoot good numbers at 40

Started by SumToy, March 15, 2011, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

This was one more test for today.  I was bored around the shop today and had to play some.   This was the SBEII with a SumToy Customs test choke.   This proves that the old SBE will shoot.   :fud:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

spur collector

allchokedup

SumToy

Quote from: JohnDoe on March 15, 2011, 10:14:25 PM
William

Did your boredom lead you to the mailbox today?  Just bustin your chops. Did you get a chance to send those chokes yet?

John

This was one just like I got to send you.  If some wants this one I will pull it out and put it in the mail. :you_rock:  I plan on putting it in the mail but the numbers did not show what I was looking for.   I found out that it was the weather that had them out in left field.  I know that our test rang will make a good gun look bad from 11 to around 4.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

doepee

What E.D. is that sbe 2 choke, is what your saying you didnt like the numbers?

nyhunter

What do you recommend form the SBEII and win, elite xtend range 3.5" 2oz #6

SumToy

This was a 648.   We had gone that small in the SBE but had not in the SBEII.  We have one of the guys on Chasin Breads N Bones that shoots one in SBE and it has the 648 and it is BAD with the Winchesters.   It is one of them that at 25 to 30 you better be on your a game. 

I will try some Winchester shell if I can find them.  The only we have now are 5's.    I am going check and see what the warehouse has in.    I got the HV-13 and Federals in but they was out of the Winchesters.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase