OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

12ga guys!!!!! help us 10ga guys out

Started by BigPeck215, March 15, 2011, 08:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPeck215

Please send hevi shot an e-mail requesting 10ga shells in either 6's or 7's, we really need your help and it only take a few minutes, EM doesn't believe there is a market for 10ga 6's or 7's, even if you dont shoot a 10ga please help us out , you can send your e-mails to kelly sorensen @ ksorensen@hevishot.com all of the 10ga guys would really appreciate it, as turkey hunters we need to voice our opinions to manufacturers because if we dont then who will????????

BigPeck215

here is a copy of an e-mail i just sent myself to kelly

I just wanted to e-mail you to express the need for an upgrade to your hevi 13 10ga shells. the 5's do not provide enough pattern density at 40yds and i'm suggesting that all you need to do is replace the 5's with either 6's or preferably 7's. it would be a simple switch, same recipe just replace the 5's with 6's or 7's and the results would be dramatic to say the least. Your company is the premier turkey shell maker in the industry for the 12 and 20 gauges. there isnt a production shell that can compete with your 7's in the 12 or 20 gauge. So why not aim to take over the 10ga market as well. you could literally corner the markey on turkey shells. you already have all of the components and recipes all you have to do is put them together. it pains me to have to buy my 10ga shells from federal and support their over priced and terrible flite control wad because they are the only company to produce heavier than lead shells in 6's or 7's. I know you dont believe that the demand is out there for 10ga shells but it really is. take a look at the 10 gauge offerings on the market and its easy to see that if you came out with a 10 gauge shell in 6's or 7's that you would immediately take over the market over night. i'm not asking you to produce a truckload of shells, producing only a pallet load of shells and sending them to the market with a msrp of $25 and you will be amazed how quickly your distributors are begging you for more shells. In my opinion its a minimal risk for what could turn out to be a huge payday for your company. let me remind you i am not asking you to spend money on r&d all you have to do is use the existing 10ga recipe and replace the 5's with 6's or 7's, you already have the components just make the switch.

Hardtime_NC

Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

firerescue795

i sent one as well, hoping for the best for ya!!!!! :anim_25:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions