Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

First blood has been donated

Started by GSLAM95, April 07, 2014, 09:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSLAM95

I am in TN and heading home for a break in the morning.  IL permit starts Saturday but I must say TN has been very good to me.  How are double bearded birds counted this year? :-}

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

alloutdoors

Awesome, way to go! Lets see those pics!  :icon_thumright:

savduck

Ill have to check the rules but there was a vote before the contest to allow double beards to score like they always have.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Yep. Score them like we always have.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

GSLAM95

I posted the double bearded bird in our kill thread (hope that is where it needs to be) as I am leaving for TX in the morning and will possibly not have internet for quite a while.  I will hopefully be bowhunting quite a bit to finish up the season down there.
Had some good hunts with the little 20 gauge Benelli as well as with the bow.  It's been a dandy year so far with 4 birds at Fort Campbell, 4 in TN and 3 in IL.  Hope to give some Rio's a dirt nap soon.  I will post some more pictures when I can as there are quite a few I would like to share.
Good luck to everyone that is still after em...GSLAM95 

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

merocustomcalls

savduck

Man that some turkey killing going on. Congrats. Yes the kill page is the correct place. I need to go in and update our score.
Georgia Boy