OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Lord Continues to Move!!

Started by longbeard11, April 07, 2014, 10:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Well guys, The Lord continues to move and draw people in in a mighty way!!! Had 2 more amazing church services yesterday where the Lord just continued to throw his weight around and show off a little bit (I love when he does that!) We saw 3 more accept Christ as their saviour yesterday, bringing our total to 15 in the last 5 weeks!! Amazing and thank you Jesus for you are so worthy of our praise!!

To top it all off though I was able to go out into the parking lot of our church yesterday afternoon and minister with a few men to a boy that had been arrested and was a heroin addict! He wanted us to pray for him that he could shake his addiction. He was weaping and crying and knew he could not do it on his own. As we prayed for him I could feel the power of God begin to release that addiction demon from within him. After we prayed he began to pray and cry out for the Lord to help him. He ended up giving his heart to the Lord right there in the parking lot.

As we prayed with him, my wife began to speak and pray with his wife. Long story short, she too gave her heart to the Lord and they were both saved and delivered right there on the parking lot. There is nothing like watching the power of God work miracles right in front of your eyes like that!! God is moving guys, and he wants to use us to do great and mighty things! Its time for us to rise up and fight this fight!!! Have a great week!God Bless!

misfire

Fantastic news! I am praying hard for that young man. He has a mighty hill to climb and it sounds like a great support group.  Thank you Jesus
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

longbeard11

Both him and his wife have a long road ahead of them, but they know they cant do it alone.  Praying that they will start coming to our church and let the Lord work in their life and lead them.  Definitely keep them in your prayers

BOFF

Praise the Lord!!

What great news!! And what a privilege to be in God's plans for the boy and his wife!!

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless,
David B.

longbeard11

Went to church Wednesday night and the wife was there with her little boy and girl.  What an absolute blessing it was to walk in and see them there. Thank you Jesus!!!

BigAL64

Shoot em in the face

longbeard11

Had 3 more saved in yesterday's service.  Also the boy that was a heroin addict (he has been delivered from that by the grace and power of our awesome God, thank you Jesus) and his wife were baptized yesterday. 

Thank you Lord for your presence and for the awesome movement that is taking place right now!!