turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

F/T Indian Creek .665 for super x2

Started by old3toe, April 07, 2014, 12:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old3toe

I have a black diamond strike .665 choke for super x2 i'd like to trade for another Indian creek choke for mossberg 835. Chokes in great shape. Maybe even trade for an original star dot.

old3toe

What about a sumtoy or a kicks GT .665, .670, Or .675 for moss 835? I got rid of the gun and just don't need the choke.  Its invector plus.

scdxt

old3toe

I suppose i could. I thought it would be easier to trade since the 835 chokes are so popular! How about 50.00 shipped. I have no idea how much shipping would run.

chipper

If its a stainless version I have a brand new Kicks GT.670 ill trade you.

old3toe

Its not marked stainless steel. Do you know the difference in the stainless vs non stainless model besides the material its made from? This choke is 3-4 years old and i purchased it new myself. Only has about ten shots through it. As much as i loved the sx2 i had it in, i just wasn't fond of the long barrel in the thick stuff so i mostly used my other guns occasionly carrying this gun a day or two in more open woods or fields. I'm just curious since most want the stainless version. Wouldnt think the performance would be any different. I would trade for the kicks if you decide you want it.

chipper