Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Federal Turkey Thugs vs. Winchester Long Bears Pattern Pics

Started by Walkerz07, March 31, 2014, 08:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuniorPre 360

My Longbeard 3 inch #5's were right on the nut at 40 yards through the JellyHead.

Walkerz07

Quote from: JuniorPre 360 on April 01, 2014, 10:07:21 PM
My Longbeard 3 inch #5's were right on the nut at 40 yards through the JellyHead.

What kind of gun you shooting and did you shoot from the knee or a led sled?

learn2hide

of what you've posted the LB shells with the Jellyhead gives you the best 40 yard coverage just get your sights correct and you had a good swarm with that combo.  Good luck...shoot em in the face!   :character0029:
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

learn2hide

shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

JuniorPre 360

I'm shooting a Stoeger M3500. I shot from the knee, buf I still jerk to the right because of the heavy trigger pull on my gun. This was open sights.