only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

winchester longbeards?

Started by snapper1982, March 26, 2014, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

any of you fellas shooting them?

albrubacker

I tried the 3" #4's great hunting pattern!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

anthonyjhallen

No I haven't tried them yet.

bamagtrdude

just got a box last night; loaded in my gun right now.
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

Woodsman4God

Thinking of trying them but its not high on my list yet as i am shooting a 20 ga primarily, but might need a backup plan if I am hunting with my son and I haven't tagged yet.

snapper1982

a buddy of mine put some down the pipe yesterday. dirty bore, 20 inch barrel and pattern just barely left and high. still 109 in the 10(this is what was in the ten ring on the target not drawing the ten to include the maximum hits) at 10 steps past what is allowed posted on here. 3.5 inch 6s. he does not like to shoot past 30 though. in all the years I have known him I only know of 3 birds killed past that. but man did it boost his enthusiasm to see that. he is going to try some 5s.

hookedspur

I have not tried them yet but my buddy has
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Woodsman4God

picked up a box of 3" #6s and will be testing them on or around the 17th of this month when i head up north. Will let you know what i think and post a pic or two .